16 February 2021
SATURDAY 13 MARCH
Join us for lunch or dinner at Nightcap Ridge created by chefs from Longrain. Table d'hôte is a series of events at Nightcap Ridge showcasing the best food of the Byron hinterland.
Longrain opened in Sydney in 1999, pioneering communal dining and high-end Thai food. Longrain also opened and still has restaurants in Melbourne and Tokyo but after 20 years in Sydney, the Surry Hills venue closed in 2019.
Previous Head Chef, Kaine Hunt and his wife Jade, joined the Sydney exodus and set up their own business, Secret Chef Catering. Kaine and his team will serve Longrain-inspired canapes, main and dessert using local produce from the Northern Rivers.
Relax in the grounds at Nightcap Ridge with a cocktail before dining in our spectacular event space, The Argory.
- DATE: Saturday 13 March.
- TIME: Lunch 12pm – 3:30pm. Dinner 5pm – 8:30pm.
- TICKETS: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
- COST: 3 courses $95 (Fully licensed no BYO).
- ADDRESS: 416 Nightcap Range Road, Dorroughby.
- TRANSPORT: Limited parking on site. Plan your transport.
- BUS PICK UP / DROP OFF: Times TBC. $25 return trip.
- + Rosebank Fire Station
- + Federal Hall
- + Repentance Creek Hall
- + Clunes Hall
- + Dunoon Hall
- + Dorroughby Hall.
- Prawn, peanut, roasted coconut and ginger betel leaf (GF, DF)
- Five spice tofu (GF, DF, V)
- Bangalow pork larb (DF)
- Poached ocean trout with shredded coconut, mint, peanuts (GF, DF)
- Yellow chicken curry (GF, DF)
- Green papaya salad (GF, DF)
- Sago pudding with passionfruit and dehydrated strawberries (GF, DF)
- *GF Gluten Free
- *DF Dairy Free
- *V Vegan